Our base and line maintenance cover the full spectrum of solutions from minor checks and inspections to aircraft modification, engineering and quality support services.
Jet Maintenance Solutions is able to offer a broad portfolio of services ranging from minor inspections to heavy maintenance, cabin refurbishment, aircraft interior design and renovation works. Almost 70% of our maintenance services are performed and supplied by our in-house shops and services. The remaining 30% of aircraft maintenance and support services are provided by our network of EASA certified partners.
Base maintenance capabilities
- Competitive downtimes backed by the best in industry warranty policy
- Aircraft maintenance checks (C, D, E, F, G checks, plane registration checks)
- Aircraft landing gear replacement
- Jet engine replacement
- NDT level 3
- Composite repairs
- Structure repairs
- Structure inspection, CPCP
- Avionics and airframe modification
- Aircraft undercarriage maintenance and repair
- Flight hours inspection
- Routine maintenance
- Exterior aircraft cleaning
- Interior refurbishment
- Technical defect rectification
- Maintenance and repair services for various aircraft ground support equipment (GSE)
JET MS offers 24/7 customised aircraft on ground (AOG) line maintenance services across the network of line maintenance stations throughout Europe, Middle East and the CIS.
We have capabilities to setup an aircraft line maintenance stations at any desired location to adapt to any customers’ requests and needs. To guarantee the best possible engineering and quality support, our line maintenance stations maintain continuous communications between each other and base maintenance division.
Line maintenance capabilities
- 24/7 aircraft on ground (AOG) support services
- Unscheduled services
- A and B checks for aircrafts
- Defect rectification
- Component replacement
- Aircraft engineering during livery change
- Line station set-up and management services
- Aircraft dismantling